“Prepare your roof for winter with a roof inspection.”
No one wants to go through the stress and expense of emergency repairs to their roofing in Nebraska, especially during harsh winter weather. The easiest way to catch minor Omaha NE roofing problems before they lead to major issues: an annual fall roof inspection! At Waddle Exteriors, we have developed a roof inspection process that thoroughly evaluates the condition of your roof structure, including the interior and perimeter, giving you the peace of mind that your roofing in Nebraska will perform as it should over the coming months.
During an inspection, our experienced roof inspector will examine both the interior and exterior of your home, noting the following areas of concern.
- Stains on interior ceilings, walls or in the attic that indicate water damage.
- Condensation and/or dry rot in the attic caused by improper ventilation.
- Missing, loose or cracked shingles that could leak when subjected to the freeze-thaw cycle.
- Loose or damaged lashings around pipes, vents, chimneys, skylights, etc., and at roof valleys. Flashings are the most common source of water leaks on a roof.
- Worn or torn underlayment.
- Clogged or damaged gutters and downspouts.
- Moss or algae growth.
- Any other structural and/or environmental issues.
Waddle Exteriors’ thorough roof inspection process helps your roofing system in Nebraska last years longer than a standard roof installation. If you are looking for a reliable, qualified roofing professional for roof inspection and repair in Omaha NE, please call Waddle Exteriors today at (877) 733-6400 or complete our online contact form.